Milcham is a Family-owned Beverage Company based in Miami, Florida. Its unique name originates from the Hebrew Mythology of the Phoenix Bird, the only creature that refused to eat the forbidden fruit offered by Eve and was rewarded by God with immortality. “When he attains the age of a thousand years, the Milcham starts to diminish in size until he becomes like a little bird and then his strength is renewed like the eagle’s, so that he never wholly dies”. (The Jewish Quarterly Review, Volume 6)
The legend of Milcham has a highly relevant meaning for Philippe Bellande Sr., founder of Milcham Trading LLC, who, instead of enjoying retirement, chose to pursue a dream of personal and professional rebirth by creating his own business after a successful thirty-year career in Sales and Marketing with two multinational FMCG’s, Coca-Cola and Mars. In 2015, his son, Philippe Jr. joined him to experience his own professional rebirth after a successful career in the Steel Industry.
Milcham Trading LLC was founded in March 2013 as a Marketing and Distribution Solution for multinational companies looking to expand their brands to new markets. In 2014, Milcham became the broker for Latin America for MBG Global Brands GmbH, a major Beverages multinational based in Paderborn, Germany with presence in 60 countries and sales of Euros 200 M.
In 2016, MBG appointed Milcham as their exclusive importer for their brand of Prosecco, Scavi & Ray, in the State of Florida. Scavi & Ray Sparkling Wines are now available in South Florida and quickly expanding to cover the entire State.
Milcham Trading LLC is a Minority Business Enterprise, certified by The Florida State Minority Supplier Development Council.
We brighten people’s lives with some of the world’s finest brands of wines & spirits.
To build wine and beverage brands into power brands enjoyed by loyal consumers while delivering outstanding customer service to the beverage retail industry.
• Teamwork: We leverage each other’s strengths and support each other’s shortfalls to achieve the team’s goals and objectives
• Efficiency: We run a lean organization and use our resources to the maximum.
• Passion: We are passionate about our brands, always enjoy what we do and love to win.
• Integrity: We constantly hold ourselves to the highest ethical and moral standards in all of our personal and business dealings.
• Creativity: We always seek for new and creative ways to make a difference in the marketplace.